With rising experience and qualifications, the salary can be increased to £18,000 – £21,000 (Senior Care Assistant or Senior Care Officer position) Check here for
Care Assistant – enjoys excellent pay rates, flexible hours and great career opportunities. You will be responsible for ensuring proper care and improvement of patient’s live at home by assisting with the following:
• Personal care
• Meal preparation
• Assisting with nutritional needs
• Light housework
• Accompanying to appointments with doctors, hospitals etc.
• Providing companionship and trips out
Live-in Carer– lives with a patient in his/her home. The main responsibility is to offer one-to-one daily care support in a variety of ways, based on the individual circumstances.
Live-in Carer receives free accommodation and living cost as well as regular breaks from work.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CARE ASSISTANT and LIVE-IN CARER POSITION:
1. European Union citizen/ or work permit in the UK
2. English language skills enabling sufficient communication
3. Clean criminal record
4. Drivers license (required for some positions)
5. Prior experience in health/social or elderly care would be beneficial. For candidates with little or no experience all necessary training will be provided.
6. Completed job related courses and professional qualifications will be an advantage
7. The person should be responsible, caring and non-conflicting
If you meet these requirements please go to ON-LINE PRE APPLICATION FORM
Click here for more details about APPLICATION PROCESS
OUR SERVICES FOR THE WORK SEEKERS ARE FREE OF CHARGE !
You must be logged in to post a comment